future of angry snowman/”thaaaat’s right” unclear

JUST NOW:
Juelz Santana on Hot 97: “‘A! A! A! That slogan’s gettin real big. Everybody’s saying it. I’m gonna come out with the ‘A’ shirt real quick.”
Angie Martinez: “How do you spell that?”
Juelz: “it’s just an ‘A.’”
Angie: “Alright alright.”
Juelz: “Yeah, slogan’s gettin real big. I was down in Atlanta and Usher introduced me like that–he said this is my boy Juelz… ‘A’!”
Angie: “Well you were in Atlanta.”
Juelz: “I didn’t even think of it like that.”

10 Responses to future of angry snowman/”thaaaat’s right” unclear

1. Chris says:

Incredible. If I ever see Juelz, I will give him a bear hug. And then he will call me a homo and probably fuck me up. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

2. julianne says:

i am happy to provide the proper spelling of ‘a,’ per ms. martinez, of course. engage yr aesthetic imagination–what will the angry snowman and the A look like, if they combine best of both hoods style?

3. 8,9,3 says:

There’s a strong chance that it will not look like: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/893/snowmana.gif

4. julianne says:

dear stevie and 8,9,3: i am in love with you

5. GT says:

who the hell is Zack Morris

6. 8,9,3 says:

YAY! Julianne: I platonically love u 2!

7. julianne says:

AWESOME i promise to heart your artistic steez forever
    gt, zack morris is hardlyart.blogspot.com
    “kelly kapowski is back at the crib”

8. Stevie says:

One love and all that.

9. photographs says:

Photographs, Aerial photographs,use of aerial photography Spencer tunick hotographs, Ipg photographs,IPG is the place for youBlack and white photographs, Famous photographs,Google Sonic famous photographs Man ray photographs,Man Ray: Photographs, Paintings Diane arbus photographst, Satellite photographst, Photographs lyrics,Needs of Pictures Lyrics Ghost photographs,ghost. Add to My Yahoo Wedding photographs, wedding and special event photography David hockney photographs , Tornado alley photographs, Selling photographs,Selling Photographs OnlineOld photographs,old photos. on MSN Baby photographs,your baby photographs this way Civil war photographs,Civil War comments Nickelback photographs lyrics, Robert mapplethorpe photographs,