Lil Wayne’s “Prostitute Flange”

Somehow it is appropriate that known stoner Lil Wayne half-copped the “Tenderoni” melody for his lenient-boyfriend declamation “Prostitute Flange” – a track recently remixed with his recently reunited girlfriend, Trina, for whom the song was allegedly orignally written semi-based on her alleged dalliance with Lil Wayne’s alleged gay-lover-slash-father figure, Baby.
I still remember the day I first heard Lil Wayne and Trina were dating, the first time. Jazzbo sent me an email about it. I am really into them getting back, cause there’s clearly some other cosmic shit between them. this track being slightly depraved but also totally sincere and beautiful (even tho I think Trina’s line about Wayne bein a dirty dog and it not mattering is bullshit). With love, I feel, it’s just “whatever works,” and if it’s real, then work it out. “Three letters: I DO”
Word to Pete Macia, West Coast Family, for making this photoshop, I mean if he did.
(ADDENDUM: CnP ADVOCATES MONOGAMY AND SAFE SEX)

7 Responses to Lil Wayne’s “Prostitute Flange”

1. P says:

Normally I would take credit for that, but since I know he’ll probably read this, it was a joint effort between Catch and the art intern.

2. Marcus says:

“Now, let’s go back to what you said about the Cash Money crew being gay. Why do you say that?
    I don’t know if they actually fuck each other, but I know that they
    kiss each other on the mouth all the time and that’s very weird. I’ll
    never forget the first time I saw Baby kiss Lil Wayne. It was at the
    “Xtacy and Hennessy” video shoot at Black Gold in Miami. During the
    shoot, Lil Wayne came on the set, and Baby said to him – and I quote –
    “You ain’t give your pa a kiss all day.” This was on the set, in front
    of multiple witnesses. [Lil Wayne] was like, “Yes, I did.” Baby was
    sitting down on a leather couch and Wayne was standing over him. Baby
    was like, “No, you didn’t,” and gave him this look, like, don’t make
    me get up. Wayne bent down and kissed him dead ass on the mouth. No
    cheek, straight mouth-to-mouth action. Nobody could believe it. You
    could hear the “oohs” and “aahs.” They did it again on 106th and Park.
    Yeah, them guys be kissing each other on the mouth. I saw Baby kiss
    B.G. on the mouth, too. When I was on tour with them I’d bring the
    baddest chicks from the afterparty that were ready to do whatever for
    them, and [Baby] would just blow them off like he wasn’t interested.
    He’s also a cheap bastard, cause I’ve seen a lot of his people on tour
    starving, broke, while this nigga’s walking around with millions of
    dollars of jewelry. That shit was crazy. That’s why I got off the
    tour, I can’t deal with that type of shit. Baby’s a very weird guy
    anyway. I remember when he was in love with Shyne. He wanted Shyne so
    bad. Every city we went, every stereo system, he’d pop in [Shyne and
    Barrington Levy's song "Bad Boy"] and when Shyne said, “Bling bling,
    it’s a Bad Boy thing,” [Baby would] rewind it and say, “Bling bling,
    it’s a Cash Money thing.” I heard that part at least a thousand times.
    I’m surprised he ain’t bail Shyne out yet.”

3. serious says:

^^ LMFAOOOOOO

4. serious says:

^^ LMFAOOOOOO

5. serious says:

^^ LMFAOOOOOO

6. honesty says:

I just wanted to say that, I don’t think they gay, I just believe that they don’t change themselves and put on a front for the cam. I believe they probably been doing that kissing shit since before they were in the spot light. Shit, lil wayne feel like that is his father, and my brother kiss his daddy on the lips and I know fa show that they aren’t gay. That’s just they way of showing love. All my daddy’s kids, boys and girls kiss each other on the lips. Why do they need to hide that father to son affection infront of the cam if they supposebly some real ass nigga’s. To me, they keepin it 100% gutter.

7. honesty says: