Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

FUCKING SHIT IT'S NOGWATCH SEASON MOTHERFUCKERS

edited October 2014
GODDAMN it's about time for some NOG.
I can't wait for that syrupy, sugared egg lather to hit my tonsils!

WHO'S SEEN DAT NOG?

HOLY SHIT THE LEAVES ARE CHANGING WHICH MEANS THE NOG TRUCKS ARE ON THEIR WAY.

CHEAP NOG FANCY NOG ORGANIC NOG CRUNK NOG IDGAF IT'S NOG SEASON FUCKHEADS!!!!

Ok seriously though if you see some nog somewhere make that shit official. Lives are at stake.

Comments

• I JUST SAW A GODDAMNED PUMPKIN

WHICH IS WHAT NOG IS MADE OF
  • NEW NOG THREAD
    MORE PASSIONATE THAN THE OTHER ONE; I AM IN FAVOR

NOG NOG NOG NOG

GET SOME NOG IN MY NOGGIN

I haven't seen any yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need some for my HOT ASS COFFEE
  • I WAS GIFTED A DESKTOP CINDERELLA PUMPKIN BY A STUDENT NAMED SLOANE AND THAT MEANS
    NOG SEASON IS HERE
    AND IT IS REAL

NOG NOG NOG NOM NOM NOM
  • There's almond nog right?

• HORSECOCKS, IT'S NOG TIME! SHITTING DICK NIPPLES, MOTHERFUCKERS! GODDAMN CHRIST ON A DOG'S DICK, GOTTA GET DAT NOG
  • I PUT CINNAMON IN EVERYTHING!
    (not really, just my morning oatmeal)
    THE OTHER DAY I WAS LOOKING FOR NOG AT THE STORE TO PUT IN MY FRIENDS'S FRIDGE WHILE THEY WERE AWAY, BUT NO NOG. I WANTED TO WELCOME THEM WITH FALL!

CANADIAN THANKSGIVING IS SO SOON EVERYONE!
  • I am charmed by the Wanda and joey posts that match the enthusiasm of this thread but not the R-rated language :)
  • I'm like picturing a freestyle rap circle, and it's going around the circle and Alex is like "SHITTING DICK NIPPLES, MOTHERFUCKERS," then he passes the mic to joey, she's bouncing, smiling, waiting for the beat to come around. Here it comes..

"I PUT CINNAMON IN EVERYTHING!"
  • edited October 2014
    I TRIED TO FIND SOME FUCKING NOG FOR ASSHOLE JUDAR'S GODDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT BIRTHDAY AND NEW COCKSUCKING SEASONS DIDN'T HAVE FUCK ALL
  • NOTICE I HAVEN'T USED THE C WORD YET
  • And you're allowed to with less repercussions, being English and all.
  • WHAT THE SHIT DOGS WHERE'S THE NOG

• @ALEX YOU HAVE FAILED ME AS A FRIEND

BUT NOG FORGIVES
  • IT'S THE TIME OF THE SEASON WHERE WE MAINLINE CORN SYRUP-LADEN NOG INTO YOUR GODFORSAKEN GLUCOSE SPIKED MOTHERFUCKING VEINS AND FORGET ALL YOUR TROUBLES

NOG IS GOD
  • THE GOOD THING ABOUT NOG IS THAT IT'S NOT YOUR FATHER,

WHO IS A DISAPPOINTMENT

THE NOG REMEMBERS YOUR BIRTHDAY
  • THE NOG TRUCKS ARE ON THEIR WAY, MAKING TRACKS OVER THEE SNOWY MOTHERFUCKING PEAKS OF THE CASCADES.

BECAUSE, AS WE ALL KNOW

NOG COMES FROM THE EAST
  • NOG FACT:

NOG HAS CLOVES
  • QUESTION HOW MANY EGGS DOES NOG HAVE IN IT ANSWER ALL OF THE EGGS IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FRIDGE DIPSHIT DUH
  • #GETACLUE
  • #DOGNOG
  • #MIKESHARDDOGNOG
  • #nograge
  • edited October 2014
    Anacortes nog forecast (from Twin Brook Creamery):

"We will have eggnog going in to stores as early as Tuesday, October 7. Each store will decide when they want to start handling it, we just inform them when they can start receiving it. Hopefully one of the stores that you shop at will be requesting/ordering early to help you out with your craving!"

Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday October 13th.

Shit and fuck.
  • Can we put a bounty on nog? First person to show proof of nog consumption wins $5 from everyone on NogWatch? #nogwatch #nogbounty #noghunt
  • edited October 2014
    I HAD IT!
    I HAD NOG!
    IT'S IN MY FRIDGE NOW!
    (don't know how to post pictures)

DARN!
    (and it is good nog, not shitty nog)
  • @Joey -- Can't wait to drink that nog!
  • oh my god there is no nog at the co-op yet

what if there never will be?? What if nog isn't "a thing" out here????

• JOEY HAD NOG! JOEY WINS!
  • I WAS JUST IN FLORIDA AND THERE WAS NO NOG
  • CANADA PROBABLY HAS NOG FOR YOU.
    AS A CANADIAN I HAVE ALREADY HAD ALL OF THANKSGIVING.

YOU NEED A COLD PLACE TO JUSTIFY NOG.
    CANADA IS PRETTY COLD.
  • HAD SOME COCO NUT NOG

IT WAS NOT VERY GOOD!

ALSO HAD A "NEW SEASONS BRAND" "PUMPKIN NOG" WHICH I FELT WEIRD ABOUT BUT ACTUALLY IT'S DELICIOUS SO U SHOULD GO BUY SOME
  • Oh shit, I just remembered that I took a photo of nog in Fred Meyer's the other day and forgot to upload it. Hold please.
  • ᶜ ᶦ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ ﹖
  • MIKE and I had nog with Armagnac
  • edited October 2014
    I'd do it again! Maybe tonight.
  • Armagnac is maybe my favorite thing about fall. Putting it in nog. Putting it in hot cider. Sipping it by the fire.
  • We drank armagnac at sidewalk cafes all over Paris and it is truly a drink for gentlemen

bad news guys, the co-op has regular nog now, but NO FAKE NOG

if it's not at the hippie co-op where would it be??? I have a terrible sinking feeling
  • @Major_Briggs: I think most places wait until it is officially November before ordering in fake nog. I always see the real stuff out there way ahead of Thanksgiving, and I make jokes, but in our case we are so close to the border that I think our small town grocery store actually tries to get stuff in for that October version of Thanksgiving they have in my homeland.

You are close to Québec, but they don't really do Thanksgiving that much there (too anglo). I didn't have a proper Thanksgiving holiday until I was like eighteen years old.

Sorry I keep talking about North American geography and customs. I am annoying.
  • And @the_owls

YES, CIDER!

(Really, I drink like one small glass of nog, but I can do gallons of cider. I hope somebody around here has a cider press soon.)
  • I don't want to crash this beautiful nog thread, I'm just more into cider.
    ~BLASPHEME~

*with a splash of brandy or applejack

• edited October 2014
    I like a hard cider in a bottle if it is very very dry
    I don't really love hot normal cider, I don't know why.
    Well I do know why, it's because I don't like sweet things.
    Which is why I honestly actually if I'm being honest and telling the god's simple truth, I don't really like nog that much

I will sip half a glass once a year and call that good
  • I WILL DRINK A BUCKET OF NOG
  • Let's go! I drank two in one sitting when we went last year, then clutched my stomach in joyful agony.