Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Cruiser does it again

I'm hoping YT is excited for the next Mission Impossible film:

Not a computer generated stunt! Read about it here:

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/tom-cruise-mission-impossible-5-plane-scene-114408961566.html

Comments

• oh my god, TC and his self-done stunts!!!!!!

You can bet I'm excited!!

WTF

I sort of think this might be a conspiracy, and actually TC doesn't do these insane stunts he's supposed to have done. I mean, what insurance company would underwrite this film? This film would cost eleven billion dollars; nobody's gonna let Tom Cruise fly up into the sky on the side of an airplane! They can't even get Lindsay Lohan in a movie because insurance companies won't sign on; how the fuck are they getting the biggest star in the world swingin' around off skyscrapers???

I DON'T GET IT
  • The Power of Dianetics can get you to some interesting places, YT.
  • I'm also very skeptical! I know about some things that were presented as real that were staged and everyone kept tight-lipped about it. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out some day that this was all b.s.

On the other hand, I think Cruiser really does believe he is an OT Clear Hubbard Superman, so it probably pushes him to demonstrate the powers he's gained.