we had a nice Christmas day here in Pushkar.
Things that are weird in India:
1. No free internet. Especially Wee Fee.
2. Running into college friends at a pizza restaurant in Pushkar.
3. There is a lot of poop here.
4. Pushkar is a mostly vegan, all vegetarian town! Cuz it's like, holy.
5. Beautiful ancient temples next to a man with no arms pissing on a pile of burning trash.
6. Rishikesh: OMG. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishikesh
7. A "Pancake" here is a crepe. A "milkshake" is a smoothie. Bhang is Marijuana. Kingfisher is not very good beer.
8. The caste system.
9. Cows everywhere. Nobody owns them? They walk down the middle of the freeway.
10. Also monkeys. Big ones. They are scary. They will grab your items if you are not careful.
11. So many German tourists with dreadlocks. Enough to last a lifetime!
12. At first we thought Indians were all a little curt, but then we found out there is no "thank you" in Hindi. Also, there is no word or similar phrase for "please".
Anyways, happy holidays from India! It's cool here, but we are stoked to come home!
XO BOBBY BRIGGS AKA JUDAR SPITZER AKA JUDESAYS