Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

anyone got a griffin imic?

edited February 2011
u know them funny usb audio in and out thingys that are like a round g4 era clear plastic or maybe emac era white??
like anyone got one in a shoe box in their closet???

want want

Comments

• I think I have one that I'm not using. I'll confirm when I get home this afternoon/evening. How soon do you need it? (It will take a few days to get from ATL to PDX.)
  • Blake Griffin iMic jumping over a car.
  • no big rush... just wanna try it with ipad and the camera connection kit's usb port
    heard that shit works for stereo audio in and out, which will make my ipad ride straight BALLER status
    like blake griffin imac at rookie vs sophomore all star game
    or dunk show
    fuck, did anyone tape the dunk show???
    forgot to watch
  • edited February 2011
    Cool. I found the one I have. E-mail me your address and I'll drop it in the mail this week. curt.merrill@gmail.com
  • This thread is amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    RAD!

and need to settle this trade before the trade deadline

who are you looking at, who's on the block?

does the melo deal affect your organization?

please don't say andre miller

• edited February 2011
    New York gets: Carmelo, Billups, Shelden Williams, Renaldo Balkman, and Anthony Carter

Denver gets: Danilo Gallinari, Raymond Felton, Wilson Chandler, Timofey Mozgov, Knicks 2014 1st round pick, and two 2nd round picks from the David Lee to Golden State sign & trade

Minnesota gets: Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry’s expiring
    I'm sad to see Gallinari, Felton, and Chandler go, three of our starter guys! But I'm happy Landry Fields is staying in New York and generally I think this could be a better team. Felton has been in a slump lately.

• Do Portland dudes really want to trade with the Nets? Isn't Andre Miller a big part of the team?
  • the new GM, Cho is very tight lipped about everything, since his arrival he hasn't really done anything major and never really says anything about anything
    seems like coach mcmillan will be gone after this season
    and whether cho blows up the team and starts new for the long-haul or tries minor repairs so the TBs can maybe get out of the first round this year has yet to be seen
    the fans, in general, i believe, regard players' character, their appreciation of portland and team harmony/playing hard more than being the best team in the nba at all costs or getting high profile players w/ wow factor
    it is a very small but very fervent and focused market, as portland is so small and has no other professional sports teams, except for soccer, which is years behind in developing fan base and a good team

we can't really do much trading, cause of b-roys 80 million dollar contract w/ 2 bum knees, poor ol' oden, a couple of older dudes who don't want to leave in andre miller and marcus camby, and then a bunch of awesome team player bro's without high national profiles like rudy, batum, dante cunningham who would only get us other players of the same caliber w/o the experience and rhythm that the TBs seem to just now be getting into

the only gap that needs filling is at center, and who the f we gonna get without trading away most of the second unit?

• Pryz will be gone by Thursday.

The perception is that Devin Harris is more talented and versatile than Andre, but Andre has been so huge this year. It would be weird to trade him. Apparently the Blazers front office have wanted Harris for a long time.

For the last 12 months the Blazers most coveted trade chip has been Batum but they have said he is off the table. In my opinion they should trade him now. He's good and has been scoring, but Nic is never gonna be a #1 or #2 option and they could get a great dude for him. TRADE BATUM! I think they could totally upgrade at that position as well. It would be nice to see them get somebody who could get to the basket. The only dude right now who can really create his own shot near the hoop at the 1, 2, or 3 spots is Wes.

Batum for Iguodala? Straight up? I'd do it. Igs can get to the tin, gets to the line so much, and is a good defender.

Looks like the Clippers might get Danilo Gallinari out of this Carmelo mess. The Nuggets have a game tonight and are only gonna have like 7 dudes available.

• Also, because atdhe.me was not really working last week these are the other solutions
    atdhenet.tv
    atdhe.fm

• i've heard that atdhenet.tv is the legit one and the others are loaded with malware.

ilemi.eu and myp2p.eu when it fails to provide.
  • Sounds about right, Nick.

Of course I welcome all the malware in the world into my Apple Macintosh Computer System. It only makes this machine stronger. (This is probably a totally wrong statement)
  • How would Gallinari end up on the Clippers? That seems like a pretty good deal unless we are getting rid of a fave.
  • First round draft pick for him.

From Chris Broussard's twitter (he who knew LeBron was going to Miami months in advance)
    Sources say Clippers dangling 1st round pick from Minny to Denver for Gallinari. Pick is Top 10 protected in 2011, unprotected in 2012.
    about 11 hours ago via Echofon

also he says this
    I'm told there's a 100 pct chance of Devin Harris being traded. Dallas and Portland likeliest spots. Mavs offer Caron's exp contract.
  • Wow. Deron Williams trade is CRAZY and out of nowhere. Apparently he is NOT happy about it. After taking 6 months to trade Carmelo the Nets gets Deron Williams in like 1 day. Getting D-Will is arguably a better get for them than Carmelo.

So that kills the Devin Harris to Portland possibilities.

Sounds like Denver is now keeping Gallinari.

Clips interested in Gerald Wallace who the Bobcats want to move but the leader to get him is the Cavs.
  • Except the Nets only have D-Will locked up through the end of next season and to make this trade really worth it they will have to get him to sign an extension. In theory they will sell him on the idea of signing another mega free agent after next season (most likely Dwight Howard) and moving to Brooklyn as a new powerhouse.
  • Whoa, was the Deron Williams trade expected? I don't think I've heard anything about it before today. Crazy.
  • No, not at all. Super crazy.
    I don't think anyone expected another superstar to be traded before the deadline.
  • well....
    bye prz
    bye dante
    dante's cats
    hello crash wallace

still dont understand what happened to boston
  • Hey, Alan_Frogtor. I finally dropped the iMic in the mail. You should get it next week sometime.
  • Did that iMic make it to Portland? Any luck getting it to work with the iPad?
  • I think I saw Alan holding the iMic one day.